- We appreciate your concern about privacy of your data on the website. This policy has been compiled to help you to understand the nature of data that we gather from you when visiting our website, and how we deal with your personal data.
- We have not designed this website for collecting your personal data from your PC, during browsing on this website. Only we will display your provided data after your acknowledging that, and at your consent.
Address of the Protocol of the Internet (IP)
- At any time you visit any website, including this website, the hosting server will register your IP, date and time of the visit, the type of the browser you have used and the URL of any website that transferred you to this website.
- The surveys we undertake directly on the web, will enable us to collect certain required data in terms of your perspective towards our website. Your response is of utmost importance and appreciable, in so much that might will enable us to improve the standard of our website. You have all the freedom to submit data of your name and other data.
Other Links on the Internet
- Our website may include other links, or advertisements from other websites, such as Google AdSense. We are not responsible of the ways used by these websites to collect their data. You can peruse the secrecy policy and the contents of those websites that could be accessed to via any link in this website.
Disclosure of Information
- We will, at all times, abide by the privacy and secrecy of all the personal data we receive. No information will be disclosed, unless that was required by any law, or when we, with good intention, think that that action will be required or desirable to abide by the law, to defend or to protect the intellectual property of this website, or the areas benefiting from it.
Appropriate Data to Implement the Required Businesses
- When we need any data particular to you, we will request you to furnish on your own volition. The information will assist us in contacting you and respond to your requests, whenever that was possible. No data presented by you will be released to third party, for the purpose of marketing for his/her own interest, without obtaining your prior written approval.
- When we need any data from you, we will ask you to provide with your own volition. That information will help us to contact you, and respond to your request whenever that was possible. Never will the data presented by you be sold to any third party, for the purpose of marketing for his own interest, without obtaining your prior written approval, unless that will be done on the basis that the data are collective and that are used for statistics purposes and researches, without involving any data that could be used to identify you.
When Contacting Us
- All the data provided by you will be considered as confidential. The models that presented directly on the web require providing the data that could help us in improving our website. The data you will provide, will be used to respond to all the questions, remarks or the requests from this website or any other website subsequent to it.
Disclosure of Information to Third Party
- We will not sell, trade, rent or disclose any information for the interest of any third party outside this website or the subsequent websites. Information will be disclosed only when an order was issued by any judicial or organizational authority.
Recommendations on the Secrecy Policy and Privacy of Information
- We preserve the right of amending the conditions and terms of the secrecy policy and privacy of information, whenever appropriate. The amendments will be implemented here on this website, or on the home page of secrecy policy. You will be regularly notified with the date we have obtained, how to use and the areas that will provide those data.
- Your concern and care about secrecy and privacy of information are quite critical for us. We hope that this will be achieved through this policy.